Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun & Update

Well Shelby and I made it back to the hospital last night. I thought this pic was so cute.

Dad had went for a walk just before we got there and had gotten nauseated. The nurses were so good to him. He has just 3 cuts on his belly maybe 2 inches long each. He looked like he is healing well already.
Would you eat this??? This was his Beef Broth for dinner, along with the jello, and a fruit blend drink. Plus, sugar AGAIN!!! What is he using this for and people, he just had lap band surgery to lose weight!

Ok I think the drugs were kicking in because I got some funny shots of dad!

Shelby & her poppa, and poppa has jello coming out of his mouth.




View from dad's room at the hospital.


We could also see the building, that dad spent 21 years of his career at and I spent 7 years at. This is the Prospect Building and when A. G. Edwards was there.

The moon was beautiful from this view too.

Dad's room number below.


Update this morning: Dad had not checked out of the hospital as of 11. Don't know when he'll be released. He's doing really well, and I think he's just ready to get home. Will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment